guitardude77guitardude77

Main Audio Reviews Stats 17 Fans

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Sweeeeeet.

Love TF2 spoofs, I haven't seen too many on NG but out of all I've seen, this is definitely the best.

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Loved it.

Excellent drawing style, you can see the detail in the characters especially in the close ups. You even did some awesome shading, very nice.

Humor was great too, in my mind though (though I know it wouldn't fit) I thought It would have been awesome if Squirtle did the "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR" instead of the hyrdo pump. I don't know, just a thought. XD

5/5, 10/10!

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

EPIC.

Loved it sir, very smooth animation compared to most non-krinkels madness vids out there. Only thing I didn't like is that it was too short! I see in the description that you're making a sequel and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Win

I wish all women in tight pink bikinis were as pixelated as that. =(

Cool flash though dude, timing was spot on for transitions and such. =)

Phoenix Wrong: No Shit Phoenix Wrong: No Shit

Oh my god

AMAZING.
Honestly, I just discovered AshfordPride's videos, and as funny as they were the clip with the Ozone song beat them all in one swift scissorkick. I haven't laughed like that in ages, 5/5, 10/10!

Keep it going though dude, I'd love to see another! :D

A Little Room A Little Room

Not bad

Pretty good animation and excellent drawing style, not the best in the world but enough for a 7/10, 4/5. Another reason I didn't go a bit higher is that I HATE the White Stripes, with such a passion, sigh. Ah well, I guess this review IS my personal opinion, after all.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

SO TRUE

Excellent flash and awesome animation! I loved it so much though because everything you depicted in it is SO true in one way or another! To excellent comedic effect too, I love the part when Louis pops in beside Zoey's head as she tries to shoot herself. Seriously, first flash on NG that has actually made me laugh out loud in a long time.

I had a health kit incident in another way:

4 friends and I were doing the achievement where we finish an entire campaign without healing/being healed, and just before the finale of a level one friend has to take a washroom break. We sit and wait for him, when all of a sudden the "idle player" AI kicks in and takes over his character, HEALS ME while I scream and shoot at him, then my friend gets back. He takes back control after I've been healed by the AI and is all like "Sup?"

...............Everyone got the achievement but me :'(