guitardude77guitardude77

Main Audio Reviews Stats 18 Fans

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Sweeeeeet.

Love TF2 spoofs, I haven't seen too many on NG but out of all I've seen, this is definitely the best.

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

Loved it.

Excellent drawing style, you can see the detail in the characters especially in the close ups. You even did some awesome shading, very nice.

Humor was great too, in my mind though (though I know it wouldn't fit) I thought It would have been awesome if Squirtle did the "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR" instead of the hyrdo pump. I don't know, just a thought. XD

5/5, 10/10!

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

EPIC.

Loved it sir, very smooth animation compared to most non-krinkels madness vids out there. Only thing I didn't like is that it was too short! I see in the description that you're making a sequel and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

To be honest

It reminds me a ton of "N", the (java? shockwave?) game that can also be found online and is now available on consoles. It's a great game and I really liked it, I just find the similarities crazy. I almost prefer this though due to the environmental hazards like fire and saws, N had only guns and such that shot at you. xP

One Republic-Apologize(REMIX) One Republic-Apologize(REMIX)

Er..

As far as the song goes, no problems, pretty cool remix, though I find it pretty repetitive to be honest. For a higher score from me, I would have preferred a few more extra bits apart from the actual song just sped up with a new drumbeat. I know this isn't the case in the entire song as I can hear a few subtle differences, but IMO it needs a few more "out there" parts.

Lastly, try to be a bit more forgiving in your description.
A lot of people knew who OneRepublic were before the remix.
Also, it's "Timbaland".

FBM- Wreckless FBM- Wreckless

Cool.

Neat song for sure, in my opinion a bit rough still, though you said you're not sure if it'll be the final cut. Try to tweak that EQ on your guitar a bit to have a bit more presence, other than that the song itself is pretty neat. Nice one.

Won't Let Me Forget Won't Let Me Forget

Very cool

Loved the bass riffs, for sure dude. Excellent recording quality too, everything is top notch. The only thing I can think it would need is some rhythm guitar, it sounds like it's lacking just a little bit. Maybe that's the style that you're going for, but that's just my opinion. 8/10, 4/5.